Thursday, November 8, 2018

Kadigan pattern, first post

Just bought a pattern, kadigan  that I saw on Rav.  This is notable because I seldom, almost never buy patterns, I make up my own, I have tons of books and the library has more, but this pattern is so good and so interesting that I Paid for it.



It is something I can wear, comes in multiple sizes and is very adaptable.  And it will be excellent for handspun.  Takes buttons, I need projects that take buttons, there are no pockets but I think those can be added.

Why is it so good for handspun?  It's multi coloured, if one runs out of a color using another is easy, it is plain knitting mostly garter stich which shows off handspun well but it will be interesting to knit. Currently I am bogged down in a commissioned sweater that is slow and dull to knit.



And it has an interesting back, so many patterns have dull backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment