Friday, June 4, 2010

Twitter part of CPL 2.0

What can a person say in 140 words that is really worth reading, Fire! Flee at once, everthing is known!   CPL is using Tweets to redirect users to other things mostly, an attempt to get the attention of teens expecially.  Is it worth the time and effort?

But it's just one more thing, not a website and I can't keep up with the websites I like, not a blog and I can't keep up with the blogs I like,  one more thing to RSS, Information fragmentation.

I'd rather knit and I am knitting.  June 13 is World Wide Knit in Public Day, L'Arche is the Charity Sponsor and I am taking pledges to support their good works.  Please support me.  

I'll be knitting Entrelac Hats and would be happy to give one to my biggest supporter.

1 comment:

  1. Jani, I'd love to sponsor your knit-a-thon! Let me know where and how.

    Jorlene

    ReplyDelete